To all members,
All meetings will be held at the campsite in Dún na Rí until further notice (directions below).
- Please ensure children dress appropriately for the weather – coats, hats, waterproof shoes/boots etc. advisable.
- 🔦A head torch/flash lamp and high vis gear are required for all meetings.
- 🔦 Parents should also have your own torch for pick up and drop off.
Directions to Campsite
- Head towards Kingscourt…
- Half way up hill into Kingscourt, turn right to park in Kingscourt GAA grounds carpark
- Walk down pathway beside the main gates of GAA park and continue over bridge
- Campsite gates are directly opposite the bridge.
All Meetings in Campsite